Saturday, September 4, 2010

New Things

There are some new tags in my etsy shop that will go in today.  They are big tags in Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, and Blue. They are 6 1/4 x 3 1/8.  Nice to work with.
This is a mixed media painting that I just finished.  My inspirations was my oldest son.  When he was little I made a pumpkin costume for him that he happily wore, but hated the little hat with the stem on it.  This was layered with tissue paper, paper from and old dictionary. I then added a was for aging and coated with a layer of wax.
Last but not leased is a challenge from Splitcoast Stampers.  It is the color challenge 286.  Were given 3 colors to work with.  More Mustard, Melon Mombo, and Baja Breeze.  There is a dessert, an extra, given but I did not add to this project.  Unfortunately, I only had More Mustard but tried to find the closest colors in my stash to play.  This card is going to my nephew and his wife, as they are moving today into a new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment